Margaret Serrano Poems
- Never Meant To Hurt You I never meant to hurt you or to ever...
- Its Time To Come Home In our new house I am all alone Why ...
- Never Never have I felt this way Why do you do me so wrong?...
- I'M Out I am on my way today is the day Don't try to stop ...
- Dancing I want to go dancing Under the stars Without a ...
- All I Can Do
- Tonight To: my husband Edwin who is incarcerated Tonight...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Margaret Serrano
Never Meant To Hurt You
I never meant to hurt you
or to ever make you cry
there is nothing I want more in life
than to have you by my side
We both have made mistakes
we need to put it in the past
Because the love I feel for you
Is one that I want to last
I have never loved another
Like I loved you from the start
You are very important to me
You are my love, my life, my heart!