Margaret Widdemer Poems
- If You Should Tire Of Loving M... If you should tire of loving ...
- Irish Love Song Well, if the thing is over, better it is for ...
- The Dark Cavalier I am the Dark Cavalier; I am the Last ...
- Old Books THE people up and down the world that talk and ...
- Certainties WHETHER you live by hut or throne Whether your ...
- The Factories I have shut my little sister in from life and ...
- To Youth After Pain What if this year has given Grief that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Margaret Widdemer
If You Should Tire Of Loving Me
If you should tire of loving me
Some one of our far days,
Oh, never start to hide your heart
Or cover thought with praise.
For every word you would not say
Be sure my heart has heard,
So go from me all silently
Without a kiss or word;
For God must give you happiness,
And Oh, it may befall
In listening long to Heaven-song
I may not care at all!