maria goodison Poems
- Hard You must take me for a fool, if you think I do not ...
- I Miss You I walked past your flat today and almost knocked ...
- Father Mother said I have to let things go and call you ...
- Let It Be Calm Play a song for me so I can enjoy dancing ...
- Sadness Fills The Room She sits as the sadness fill the room,...
- Enslaved I crave your darkness like no other, a home that ...
- Boatman A grand boat slides through the grey mist with no ...
Hi i'm a little bit of everything I feel that life should be lived and there is more out there then what we can see.
I have borderline personality disorder i do not feel that this has stop me from writing it has giving me a different point of view to life and the thing that go on in it.
I believe in past life, and that we all meet people that we new from a past life, some are good and as... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about maria goodison
You must take me for a fool,
if you think I do not know.
To think that I would never find out.
You'd think me silly to let this go
so why puzzle why I’m mad?
Why do you ask what is wrong?
When it's your footsteps that make the noise.
Did you think I would not find out?
And how naive of you to believe
that I should let this go.
I’ve let you use me, through and through.
I've let you tear me down in all I do.
I’ve let you hurt me!
So did you really think
That I could ever let this go?