Mariah Clary Poems
- Kids, Kids, Kids! Kids like to run around, Kids like to ...
- Dance Dance is a passion, There's millions of dance moves, ...
- Animals Animals are everywhere, They come out when it's ...
- Couldn'T Ask For Anymore Roses are red, violets are blue I ...
- Friends Forever My best friends are great, They are always ...
- Poems Poems, They come from your mind, They come from ...
- Fashion Fashion spreads everyday, It always changes, In ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mariah Clary
Kids, Kids, Kids!
Kids like to run around,
Kids like to jump up and down,
Kids like to bounce in and out,
They like to scream and shout,
They like to ring bells and make noise,
The boys play with bats,
And the girls play with cats,
Kids need mats because they leave tracks,
So if you can't find them follow their trail,
You might find a button,
You might find a nail,
I can't guarantee that their neat,
But I can tell you their fun to meet!