Mariela Griffor Poems
- Wings Wept on the head, the teeth, the silent blind eyes, ...
- The Psychiatrist If I remember correctly, I could not ...
- The Friends I Loved And Left B...
- Child’s Eyes People say that children see and hear ...
- Detroit When I drive down from Grosse Pointe on Warren a ...
- Poem Without A Number: House In this house, covered to the ...
Mariela Griffor (born September 29,1961, Concepcion, Chile) , is a poet, editor, and diplomat.
Griffor was born in Concepcion, Chile. She attended the University of Santiago and the Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro. She left Chile for an involuntary exile in Sweden in 1985. Griffor holds a B.A in Journalism from Wayne State University and a M.F.A in Creative Writing from New England ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mariela Griffor
Wept on the head, the teeth, the silent blind eyes,
but given the situation the country finds itself, it is
convenient to follow this procedure and instruct all
lower courts to follow suit. Meanwhile the prisoners
were killed. It was February of 1976. The sunlight on
the bodies falling from the helicopters into the ocean.
It was convenient, the press release said:
Given the situation in which the country finds itself.