marisol agosto Poems
- Lion Pride Down by the valley Farther down the creek Up ...
- An Atheist Prayer This is not a prayer but a chant Something...
- Mama Dont Cry Mama dont cry I'm alright I see you there ...
- Cry Cry for the little kids scared and alone Cry for the ...
- Should I? Should I be afraid to die alone? Should I be ...
- I Walk Alone My feet hit the floor and i'm gone I walk the ...
my name is mariso, and i am 15 years old. I live with four older brothers and my poetry is inspired by them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about marisol agosto
Should I be afraid to die alone?
Should I be scared when I'm buried underneath a headstone?
Should I worry about the family I should love?
Should I be scared of my fate if theres faith up above?
They say I'm going to hell and I say who's coming with me
Cause I know where I'm going and I'm not where I wanna be
For life is more precious than you can imagine
They try to intimidate me yet I'm still standing
I know where I'm going and I know where I came from
I know that I'm proud to be my only one
I ain't afraid to die
We all gotta do it sometime
So the ...