Marissa Ford Poems
- Graduation 2013 Graduation is coming faster then you ...
- Don'T Help Her Don't help her she doesn't want it you're ...
- Scared To Death! ! Graduation is coming up fast scared for ...
- 3 Months! Three months left of the years that i've ...
- 22 I've seen things that shouldn't be seen I've done things ...
- Comming To A Close The year is winding down thanks for all ...
- Almost Summer The year is winding down Making new ...
Plans for the rest of my life army national guard, come back go to college at blak hills state to major in vocal music and minor in performing arts more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marissa Ford
Graduation is coming faster then you know
soon it will be may and we will all be alone
soon we will be crying and we will finally be free
adults you see
either going off to college or staying home
graduation is all we want to hear
there will be laughs
and i'm afraid more tears
as we honor those who wont be with us this year
they did to young
but hey it's life
graduation will be the worst
but the worst is yet to come
graduation is the bench mark
as you close your high school chapter
and open a knew one to life!
GRADUATION I CAN'T WAIT! ! ! ! !