Marissa Liebowitz Poems
- Chicago There is a place not far from here A place that I ...
- Land Of Make-Believe I like to sit alone sometimes In my ...
- Secret Names We all have a secret name That tells the ...
- The Smiling Haiku I wear a large smile On my face all of the...
- Saddness In The Public Eye It takes courage to cry For all ...
- I Am Now Alone I am now alone No one to protect me Or guide...
- Ignorance In the begging we were ignorant We lived a life ...
Comments about Marissa Liebowitz
There is a place not far from here
A place that I must go
A place to escape all my troubles
The city of Chicago
The place I am right now
Is quite simply a living hell
But I never went to Chicago
So i guess it may be as well
But from What I've heard
It's a very exciting spot
And the place I am right now
Most definitely is not
I need to leave this aria
And I have to make it there
To create a brand new life for myself
And find a person who will care
Yes, I must go to Chicago
To get away from all my deceptions
For I have lead...