Marissa Night Poems
- Alice A light in the darkness I'm the rabbit in a ...
- My Angel My angel I need you But I can't have what I ...
- Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye my 'friend' Wait, that's ...
- Taken You were taken. Taken away from me But still ...
- I Am I am a book Judged by its cover Yet filled with ...
- Sanity This feels great. Just watch them Cowering over ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marissa Night
A light in the darkness
I'm the rabbit in a waistcoat
Take a small potion to follow
Walk the paths of life
It'll be alright
I see your pain
And, Alice, I'll heal you
Just follow me.
You're not heartless
Like the monsters and aliens in this world
You have feelings and care.
Though glass will brake
And there will be problems galore
Darkness may even consume the universe
But just take my hand
And follow me.
There's a new land*
Where fears and lies melt away*
Beyond these broken staircases
Hold your breath
Don't be ...