Mark Andrew Hogg
Mark Andrew Hogg Poems
- As Circles Take Flight, Ships ...
- Breathe I saw your face, like an angel And ribbons in your ...
- Down In Alloway / ...
- The One (With Maxwell Hogg) I dont know what Id do if I was ...
- Strangers' Faces Isn’t it good, when everything is new? ...
- Hey Now Girl.....? Hey now girl, Who did you wrong? ...
- Fireworks/At This Time Of Year...
http: //alittlebitofinsight.blogspot.com/ go there and talk to me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Andrew Hogg
I saw your face, like an angel
And ribbons in your hair;
They burn like fire,
You fly like thunder.
…And ribbons in your hair,
You held my hands up
In the air, and you tied them tight around my throat;
You watch me choke.
I watch you as I’m falling, falling,
Falling for you and
You show me all your brightest colours,
And I love you,
But I don’t even know your name
You fly like thunder…
You’re so honest,
Since my feelings were against me,
You came and took them away.
You’re an angel -
You’re a demon
In my heart