Mark Beard Poems
- Touch Touch the erotic sense Touch to feel good
- Water Water water water Water runs away
- Rejection Angry! Hurt! Confused! Why?
- Why Torn between reality and fiction My obligation to a ...
- Protection On her shoulder I stand Un a where that I’m, ...
- 'Duchess' This is a poem about the lost love of my life. It ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Beard
Touch the erotic sense
Touch to feel good
Touch to feel bad
Touch to love
Your touch so soft so sensual
Every curve every crevasse
Touch has seduced all
Without touch we are nothing
A basic need in life
Memories of your touch
Your lips your tongue all consuming
The touch of your warm breath on my body
Your willingness to accept me totally
Without it I’ am nothing
The feeling of me deep inside you
Touching your inner sole
The gentle touch following
To fall asleep wrapped around each other