Mark Curtis Poems
- Heart Strings For you a poem, verse or even riddle, To play...
- Funny Things I write about things, i find funny, an ...
- Press Up Teacher A thing that’s always puzzled me, how ...
- Father's Day My memories of you, are never sad, I'd like to...
- Guess The Sport A follower of sport i claim to be, apart ...
- Home Sweet Gym Work is over for the day, the Boxing Club I ...
- Invisible Phone calls you no longer return, your mind made ...
Always had an interest in joining words and making rhymes...my gramma is rubbish so i have to rely on friends to check it: -)
Former Coal Miner, now IT Specialist but just loves Boxing and basically any other sport. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Curtis
For you a poem, verse or even riddle,
To play your heart strings like a fiddle.
Increase the rate of rhythmic beats,
Will be the greatest of all feats.
By raising levels in desire,
A burning love it will inspire.
With only words can you be tempted?
To show your hearts not regimented.
Love is blind but brains are smart,
That’s where I trust to guide your heart.
copyright 2009 Mark Curtis