Mark Lawmon Poems
- Two Hearts Beating Two hearts beating As one heart ...
- Gentle Giant Mistress What charm With which the gentle ...
- The Lionheart Is Born The world is slowly turning, And the ...
- That Sweet Home We are whole In that sweet home. That ...
- Langdale At Long Last What lies over those hills? What ...
- Dutch Cowardice There's only so much here But so much to ...
- Shit Just Seems To Work Hallowed hills and sacred lies Are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Lawmon
Two Hearts Beating
Two hearts beating
As one heart skips.
Over my head
And over my heels.
Feelings falling far and fast for you,
Whilst oft-remembr'd whispers
Linger pleasantly on my waking mind
Like half-remembr'd dreams.
Two hunters softly prowling
As one force in a moonlit wood.
The stars reflected in your eyes
Race across my lids.
My arrow, your bow,
Nocked, drawn taut, released.
As passion we fly straight and true,
And together we are still and warm and close.
Two bodies writhing
As one flesh.
Heavy breath and hot hands,