Mark Stone Poems
- Betrayal Offer your excitable tears and sing your empty ...
- Brick By Brick Brick by brick I chip away at the mortar. ...
- The Sweet Sound Of Sorrow I have had my share do not despair ...
- Anger Oh how easy it is to deceive ones self With so much ...
- If You Were To Love Me If you were to love me. I would be ...
- I Search For A Dream Like a pebble in the sea I search for my...
- The Angel I have seen the flaws of the Angel and loved her ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Stone
Offer your excitable tears
and sing your empty words
Have you no fear I know your secret?
The innocent child inside
is long since dead
Don't even think
that I am unaware.
Standing empty heaving with desperate desire
To free myself of your disgrace
Tears of shame and swollen eyes
You stare at the wreck that you have inspired.
I shell scream of growing pains
as bodies swell and their stench
begins to fill the air around me.
Is this your solution?
Tortured souls and shattered dreams
Their hopes petrified in broken ...