Mark Walters Poems
- My Rear View Mirror While looking thru my rearview I drive ...
- Signs Of Life I didn't die to ease your life To fill your ...
- Patchwork Of Hope Hope's in a living future Not just a ...
- Barabbas I'm dying of thirst from wanting my way; Drank ...
- Escape Velocity A slumber in the light of day My comfort ...
- Eye Of The Storm Amidst my life, the world explodes I see my...
- Fair Haven's Rest To steer the compass course of life Set ...
I am an amateur poet. I'm an old retired guy.
I started writing about 40 years ago. A few of the poems are from back then. Most of them are only about 2 years old. My works are also on http: //WalterMarks.WordPress.com I am a Christian, therefore some of the poetry reflects those values. Some though is just for fun. Thanks for looking.
Mark Walters more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Brevity is attainable in briefsLegal
Unless they're legal''
''A murmur's just a rumorRumors
that doesn't have it's boots laced up yet''
Comments about Mark Walters
My Rear View Mirror
While looking thru my rearview
I drive where I have been
It offers such a clear view
Of where I was back then
Of course I can't see forward
While driving in reverse
So I strain to see behind me
But people are quite terse
They honk and swear like madmen
They're not all that discreet
You think they'd all be glad then
I use the left side of the street