Marlon Harvie Poems
- Death & Life As I wake from my unsleep, Thinking only of ...
- Hidden Love The greatest task that I have had, Was to ...
- My Gift To You & What It Means The gift I give is meant for ...
- The One That Tries To Help No matter what you say or do, No...
- This Girl - October 2002 There’s this girl I really like, ...
- They Missed None - August 2007 Your blood and mine, created ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marlon Harvie
The greatest task that I have had,
Was to pretend my feelings for you,
Were those that just a friend would have…
To act as if I didn’t love you.
It’s pain I feel, as my heart is yours,
Yet I charade as your true friend,
So to keeps such torture from taking over,
To paper, I take this pen.
To express the reasons I love you so,
And relieve my weary heart,
From having kept my love concealed,
I’ll begin from where it did start.
From the first day that I watched you,
All those years long past,
The effect it had upon me,
The way it ...