Marop Aron Poems
- ~smile~ We all smile to show our happiness, We use it a ...
- The Truth Truth is what we face, The silencer of open ...
- ~precious Gift~ I once was told Love is the most precious ...
- Lovely Blind My heart beats like then, Is it because I'm ...
- Is It Ever Wrong Is it ever wrong to do the right thing? Is...
- ~moments~ Yeah I admit, moments that was created are still ...
- ~falling Again~ Here I am falling again, feeling disdain, ...
Im a young poet, I am 15 yrs old turning 16.
You guys can find me in face book. at http: //www.facebook.com/marop.aron more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marop Aron
Truth is what we face,
The silencer of open space,
The muter of the voice,
The killer of the noise,
The blades to stab our heart
The word to describe a sentence to make things fall apart,
The enemy of lies,
The word that makes us implies,
The truth doesn't have to be all bad,
Yes it do kill the happiness we had,
Though its there to make us strong,
And face the hurtful in the time of wrong,
Truth is within us,
We hold it like a truss,
But truth what makes us be a better person,
and to face the bare heart of ...