martin lawler Poems
- When One Is Not Enough « When one is not enough » Genitals...
- He's The Number « He's The Number » You can never win a ...
- Impotence « Impotence » There are things that ...
- Page Boy « Page Boy » Sacked for being too tall? Why, ...
- Forgetfulness « Forgetfulness » Once, in a foreign ...
- I Was, I Am « I was, I am » I was thinking out aloud Was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about martin lawler
« Forgetfulness »
Once, in a foreign Autumn
I chanced into a church.
I espied on a coffin,
Written in Latin
How the Days of Sodom
When people were rotten
To the core of the bottom
Brimming with rimming
All this was common
As it is now
But we had forgotten