Mary Gilliam Poems
- Reality Is A Blade Reality is a blade It kills hope Hope is...
- So Sweet When she makes good grades people say, 'I wish I was...
- Ignored Why don't people realize, what they're doing, ...
- Valley Of Death I was promised a paved path to follow But I ...
- Hard Times There's a knock on the door Hard times are here ...
- Death We all know life ends, We may not know the terms, ...
- Drama It's exhausting, it's never ending It's suffocating, ...
I'm just a teenager who feels that writing is a better way to vent than doing bad things. I'm fairly normal, though what is normal anyways. I write what I feel, and I read constantly. I'm a total bookworm, which people find odd. I hope everyone likes this but if not i do and that's what matters. :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Gilliam
Reality Is A Blade
Reality is a blade
It kills hope
Hope is a luxury
Hope is the bubbles in a bath
Hope is the needle in the hay stack
Hope is expensive
Hope is cheap
Hope can crush your soul even worse than reality
Hope forms dreams
Dreams form goals
Goals are smothered by reality, like a grease fire
Reality is a blade that slices through dreams
Reality kills the hopes of a young girl
But doubt kills everything
And doubt leads to low self esteem
Low self esteem leads to loss of confidence
And when you doubt yourself you lose the chance of overcoming ...