Mary Keat Poems
- Storms Storms of my mind, Surrounding my eyes. Thoughs ...
- Broken A broken home, A broken life. A broken heart, ...
- Dont Try Don't try to tell me who I am. Dont try to tell me ...
- Untitled My heart is cold, My thoughs are old. My heart ...
- Goodbye You dont know, You never will. So go ahead and ...
- Look Look, my wrists, theres nothing there. Look, there's no...
- The Knife This is the knife holds my fears, This is the ...
I grew up in a little town and at the age of eleven I came to a school named Milton Hershey School. There my life got worse and worse. At home family problems caused me to get depressed easily. At the age of thirteen I descovered my talant to write poems and draw anime. In all of my poems I describe my feelings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Keat
This is the knife holds my fears,
This is the knife that holds my tears.
This is the knife that I can not touch,
This is the knife that I fear too much.
This is the knife that is from my dream,
This is the knife that made me scream.
This is the knife that I fear,
This knife is very near.
This knife is what I'll use,
This is the knife I can not refuse.
This knife is my fear,
This is the knife that is here.
This is the knife that is in my hand,
This knife is where I stand.
This is the knife that will be used soon,
This is the knife that will ...