Mary Keat Poems
- Goodbye You dont know, You never will. So go ahead and ...
- Look Look, my wrists, theres nothing there. Look, there's no...
- The Knife This is the knife holds my fears, This is the ...
- Storms Storms of my mind, Surrounding my eyes. Thoughs ...
- Broken A broken home, A broken life. A broken heart, ...
- Dont Try Don't try to tell me who I am. Dont try to tell me ...
- Untitled My heart is cold, My thoughs are old. My heart ...
I grew up in a little town and at the age of eleven I came to a school named Milton Hershey School. There my life got worse and worse. At home family problems caused me to get depressed easily. At the age of thirteen I descovered my talant to write poems and draw anime. In all of my poems I describe my feelings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Keat
You dont know,
You never will.
So go ahead and kill,
Kill me slowly.
I know it will satisfy you,
It's no mystery.
You dont know my history,
I dont know yours.
So leave it there.
'Cause I know you dont care,
I can tell by the way you stare.
You all watch,
You all judge,
You all think I'm not there.
But I am...
I'm hearing all of it.
Every single little bit.
You need to stop or we will end.
I will end you then I will end me,
Goodbye, I leave now
I'm gone...but not away.
I'll never come back.
I'm leaving today.
I hope ...