Mary Rowena Poems
- Old Money By chance I am not seen Not stared at in the ...
- Blood Money You crossed the river sticks, but it wasn't ...
- Fundamental Issues Of A Post-1... You should call me Holden ...
- Abyss If I were let to taste but not to bite And words were ...
- The Poet Years ago I took on a love With his passion for the...
- Seeking Oblivion You’d only hope to seek Chewing tongue and ...
- Itchy Grey Cardigan When I look back at it now I don’t ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Rowena
By chance I am not seen
Not stared at in the street
Exhume a conscious clean
Make air all that I eat
Dimensions measure two
Perhaps there’ll be a clue
In fine tanned lines you see
Now I could spend all day
My mind is as it may
Won’t let a body be
I’ll hide behind a pole
And when I am not found
That’s when I've reached my goal
'Lost some change? Where’s that pound? '