Maryanne Richards Poems
- Alone The sand the seagulls And the rolling waves As they ...
- He Was Old And Bent He was old and bent And way past his ...
- Renewal Watching the dark gray skies and waving palms, The ...
- When One Has Love. When one has love One needs nothing ...
- Struggle And Pain Why does this way of life Create so much ...
- Adam A light withdrawn To a realm of peace and ...
- Where Is The Joy`` Where is the joy That catches the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The sand the seagulls
And the rolling waves
As they crash upon the shore
Quiets the mind.
The sounds of the waves
The chasing seagulls
And the people strolling along the beach
Are all part of it.
The horizon is endless.
Where am I in all of this
There is no wanting or expecting,
There is just 'what is'.
That inward silence, that peace.
That space where thought is not.