MaryVivien Namata Poems
- Its All In Her Strength Before the sun rise she stumbles in ...
- The Pain I Love Knowing you i die more Not knowing you, i'm...
- The Pitcher I asked HIM for HIS pitcher; 'HE said no i ...
- My Africa It is not the corners but the color It is not the...
- My Lover Darkeness circled the cave, slated with sting of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MaryVivien Namata
Its All In Her Strength
Before the sun rise she stumbles in the dark
The light of the day is the fire which burns her hands
Its dark she knows but the light has to shine
The pride of being a mother to her young
Its all in her strength
By the fire she holds the lectures
The lessons that change the society forever
She is not at all wise she knows but dares
For ts the shame of morons she can't bare
It is all in her strength
Noon time the sun scotches
She tills the ground hard in hope of a feed
Its too barren and dry, the blisters on her hands tear
But its provisions she ...