mathew saighman Poems
- Blood On My Wrist I can’t find it in myself to write with a ...
- Hate Takes Alot Of Love I kneel on the floor, Tears falling...
- Loves Interference ♥
- Lifes Tick What is life without fear? A life in ignorance ...
- Deep Inside my heart is black From the lies, betrayal and ...
- Whats A Lie? How can you lie to yourself? Each time you say...
- Forgotten i lie here crying cuz i feel like dieing layin ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Blood On My Wrist
I can’t find it in myself to write with a page and pen,
So I’ll scrawl this letter on my wrists,
And maybe you will listen then,
This first cut is for the time you said you loved me,
The time that you lied,
Because when I found out that this wasn’t true,
A part of me inside died,
This second cut is for the time you left me,
When you said we couldn’t work,
And then as you left me crying,
I saw your lips curved in a smirk,
This third and final cut,
Is for all my wasted time,
Because you never gave your heart to me,
You just ...