Mathew Welch Poems
- Weight Of The Wind The wind carries much more than we see It...
- The Lighthouse Into the night like a cold staring eye It ...
- Love Is War This apartment like a critical post in enemy ...
- No One Else No one else could make me feel the way you do No...
- Without You I'm only half of who I used to be without you I ...
- No Matter... No matter how stacked the odds seemed against ...
- Against All Odds When we first met, I would have never ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mathew Welch
Weight Of The Wind
The wind carries much more than we see
It carries a lot of what makes you and me
The wind blows and carries lies
Around the world it carries cries
We don't hear nor see any of these things
We don't know or feel what the wind brings
The wind carries the wishes and dreams
The wind carries promises down streams
On it lays our secrets we hold inside
Also the love for others we try to hide
It carries so much oh how I wish to know
With all that weight how can the wind blow?