mathilda maphori Poems
- A True Blessing when i wake up in the morning and listen to...
- A Place Like Home
- A Brave Woman this woman really inspires me a lot shes been ...
- The God That I Serve if you want to serve the God that i ...
- Why Do I Deserve You its been years now since ive been ...
- They Dont Understand they dont understand... they wont ...
- The Best Day this day was planned by God this day was made ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mathilda maphori
A True Blessing
when i wake up in the morning and
listen to the birds singing
feel the fresh air through my window
watching the trees moving gentley side by side
i realise how precious life is
i understand what a true blessing it is
thoughts start to cross my mind
as i start to think back to the lives of
thinking about the black consiousness
it makes me honour the great
legacy that this man left
it teaches me that one should
fight for what belongs to him and
and should never get tired along the way
i like the words of our ...