mathilda maphori Poems
- A Brave Woman this woman really inspires me a lot shes been ...
- The God That I Serve if you want to serve the God that i ...
- Why Do I Deserve You its been years now since ive been ...
- They Dont Understand they dont understand... they wont ...
- The Best Day this day was planned by God this day was made ...
- My Black Queen she is my black queen becouse she shines like...
- A Young Preety Lady she is a young preety lady with so much ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mathilda maphori
A Brave Woman
this woman really inspires me a lot
shes been through thick and thin
shes been through high and low
but she stood her ground and played
a role of a woman
when i close my eyes i could imagine
how much sufferings shes been through
i could imagine her running with a baby
on her back to catch a train with only R5.00
in her purse
hoping that she will find a job
this brave woman always
prayed unto God
to give her power to support her baby
a woman of ambitions never gives up
a woman who fears God always have faith
and never looses ...