Matt Denis Poems
- For Holden My mother just handed your story to me one day I ...
- I Dream You As A Stray Cat i dream you as a stray ...
- I Don'T Have A Garbage Disposa... I don’t have a garbage ...
- You Go Wheeling Through The Ni... For Rosie I. They ...
- A(Nother) Night Without You A) fragmented life ...
- Ars Poetica they are nothing, the Autumn and tiny feet that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A(Nother) Night Without You
A) fragmented life story
interiority, if you will (i called this one 'alone')
your eyes provoke the night’s conscious panting,
a tangible thickness that collects ceaselessly on all four sides of a dimly lit room
your mouth, the canvas lampshade in the corner
that licks its lips and closes,
gathering each lonely fragment of the pale gold
into a haze that screams silently through the window
B) cause maybe I like it this way,
(this one 'a short story written in neon')
your love the bloody bird’s head in the middle ...