Matt Young Poems
- Sick And Twisted Harsh words & violent blows Hidden secrets ...
- M1 Look into my eyes and tell me what you see Is my life ...
- On To Something Great Lately I've been drinking like there's ...
- Friends Something has gotten you down From miles away I can ...
- Out Of Sight Lately it’s been hard to write I think it’s ...
- Blame As I lay here in the dark I wait to feel your ...
- Lost One I sit here quietly listening to a song And I can ...
my name is Matt. as you will notice most of my poems are about a girl i lost a long time agon. to tell you the truth i never really had her. i grew up in a small town with a single mother and a father who never came around. the one man i looked up to died when i was 5, but he passed on to me a love for sports and while he was abusive, he also taught me how women should be treated. for some reason ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt Young
Sick And Twisted
Harsh words & violent blows
Hidden secrets nobody knows
Eyes are open, hands are fisted
Deep inside I'm warped & twisted
So many tricks & so many lies
Too many whens & too many whys
Nobody's special, nobody's gifted
I'm just me, warped & twisted
Sleeping awake & choking on a dream
Listening loudly to a silent scream
Call my mind, the number's unlisted
Lost in someone so warped & twisted
On my knees, alive but dead
Look at the invisible blood I've bled
I'm not gone, my mind has drifted
Don't expect much, I'm warped & twisted
Burnt out, wasted, ...