Matthew Bundy Poems
- A Love Lost A love lost at what coast I threw it all away, ...
- Still In Your World Here I am Still in your world, Still ...
- Untitled A beauty only for my eyes to see A body only for my...
- Different You’ll wake up in the morning just a little bit ...
- Kissing Clouds I found the clouds that match like you and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Bundy
A Love Lost
A love lost at what coast
I threw it all away,
And now I long for what is gone
I am left wishing you could of stayed,
I still imagine your loving pattern
And there are many things about you I miss so much,
Your beautiful eyes, your warm smile and your gentle touch.