matthew docherty Poems
- Love And Hate Love and hate I.Love.You Wonderful words, ...
- On The News On the news it said The world was going to ...
- Dying Black Rose Your body feels so cold I'll stand back and...
- Another Another sad story Another broken heart. Another ...
- Hate Takes Alot Of Love I kneel on the floor, Tears falling...
Hi I'm Matthew and I make up poems from life more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about matthew docherty
Love And Hate
Love and hate
Wonderful words, quickly spoken
Wonderful words, quick to be broken
Painful words, quick to be said
Painful words, inside I'm dead
Love and Hate, opposite of each other,
Or is it? Both can be such a bother.
When you're not near I feel sad
I say I hate you, and I feel bad.
But when you are here, I'm happy
I say I love you and you love me.
I hate the strange feeling
I hate the sleepless nights.
I love when you call
I love when you hold me tight.
So when you are not here, I hate the ...