matthew lyon Poems
- Apathy Taken To New Heights As I pass you all on Oxford ...
- A Chomskyites Lament Mercenarys in shirts and ...
- My Thoughts - 2am Sunday Morni... I could stay inside you all ...
- I Am In Mourning For My (Love)... I dont want to be ...
- The City From day to day on and on time ticks away like a ...
- Silver Ribbon Slowly, feather-light I circle my ...
- Ex We meet late at night when the space both inside
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about matthew lyon
Apathy Taken To New Heights
As I pass you all
on Oxford Street
already back in your eyes
even before the
in the tunnels
beneath our feet
it occurs to me
that we are all