Matthew Routledge Poems
- Verbal Suicide i have been chained to anchors i have been ...
- Mediator Of Eternity in life there are hurdles true ...
- I Have Never Been One Of Them i have never been the same as ...
- Faces as the faces stare at me their dead eyes plead with ...
- The Service The service is one of honour, An honour of the ...
- The End Of Most Things Is In T...
- The Battle as we fight what do we find as we stare into ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Routledge
i have been chained to anchors
i have been tortured in my mind
i have been gaged and stopped from talking
i have been forced to stop believing
the world has strange ways
of expressing how we feel
in some ways it is joyul peace
in others it is cerebrale death
is all we have
just give up
and take the final hand
as it reaches down
grab with all your might
silence is not agreement
it just starts the fight