Matthew Routledge Poems
- Faces as the faces stare at me their dead eyes plead with ...
- The Service The service is one of honour, An honour of the ...
- The End Of Most Things Is In T...
- I Have Never Been One Of Them i have never been the same as ...
- The Battle as we fight what do we find as we stare into ...
- Dust To Dust as we sit alone in final hours we think of ...
- Forgive Me forgive me for everything that old excuse won't...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Routledge
forgive me for everything
that old excuse
won't wash it away
if i must find forgivness without your
then i will take my sword and shield
and i shall fight for freedom
forgive me o lord
for their sins are burning me
all my heart has within is
all that you have done to me
shall drive me forward
until my final day
and upon that day if my deed is not done
i will haunt you from then
in mortal self i will end
in spirit i shall fly
for fear is gone and hate is no more
i will be free and ...