Max Buchanan Poems
- X Free will beats your front door down Your brittle forward ...
- Iv Outrun the worry Chain away Tread long weak limbs Tread...
- Iii A prayer to my vices; return to rust Crooked dreams stow...
- Funerals The slow gallop onwards toward all truth and ...
- Flowers Sail Through My Blood Pour out your skull of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Max Buchanan
Free will beats your front door down
Your brittle forward pacing now carved out of stone
Last steps down hell's hallways now
Let me be the one standing at the end of all your victories
At the end of all your glory
and at the end of all your failures
To tear down vultures overhead
and rats underfoot
Forever your shield
The rust or the glow
The damage or healing marching in rows