Max Law Poems
- A Thief Been asked a lot, 'What I am waiting for? ' ...
- Pen And Heart My pen Inside the drawer of my heart Must ...
- Dream Dream I sleep to get one I wake to escape one I live...
- Letter To Aziee Knock knock knock Hold the door don't close ...
- Homecoming As the clock strikes quarter to four I shed my ...
- 20 Dreary Ones You ask me 'How are you feeling today? ' And...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Max Law
As the clock strikes quarter to four
I shed my scribbles
And snub my shoes over sneakers
I make my way to her empty desk
Dumbfounded, I leave with heavy heart
Never mind that,
I am running pretty late
For fun with folks of Yorkshire
Rekindles bit of bit, the happy good old days
The excitement is eccentric
I nearly crapped my pants
Ahh, the homecoming
Peeping at my new timepiece
Mom and dad, it has been a while
Grandmom and granddad, it has been a while
Surely, it has been awhile