Max Myre Poems
- Golden Crop Men from the North They came to your beautiful ...
- Mom’s Ma You taught me how to dance And hid me when you had ...
- Year 2022 walking through the corridors of power my heart ...
- Boxes Freedom, it is not a choice nor is it an option it ...
- What On Who In school they taught what you know is ...
- Drunk & Broken Beer, scotch all the way down down & ...
- Them bass pounding hour after hour tribes of men hunting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Max Myre
Men from the North
They came to your beautiful land
Bringing schools, roads and peace they told
What came were vultures of dark steel
Raining fire and death
Diesel horses neighing iron shells
Men from the West
They armed Holy Warriors
The vultures fell, the horses burned
Warlords allied, others fought on
Their God’s pocket filled with the Golden Crop
Two towers fell thousands o’miles away
Vultures and horses, again, roamed the countryside
Knock knock, democracy is at the door
Warlords chastised, others empowered
The Golden Crop set ...