May Doyle Poems
- Metaphors For Murder i've murdered myself with metaphors a ...
- Farewell To London Bridge Voices singing My ears ...
- Since I Was Given Hope I do not own faith And I do not own ...
- Guilty Lies. All that's reflected in my eyes I've finally ...
- Flower Falling you make a sound quite often that reminds me...
- Iilone Left behind is the cruelest thing Loneliness is the ...
- Dreamdark i'm dreaming i'm dreaming i'm dreaming i'm ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about May Doyle
Metaphors For Murder
i've murdered myself with metaphors
a thousand times
and i'll do it again today
you think i don't hear i don't feel
i don't need
but we're doing this anyway
every word i hear you say
without thought or regard
is another knife sinking in my chest
is another life you've scarred