Mayse Codiers Poems
- Lost Son: Located But Not Yet ... Daddie, When i ...
- Drunk... But Who's Disorderly? Shit! Its one-oh-six (Ring)...
- Attempts To Lace But Lesses Its my opinion, that in some ...
- Poopi-Boo duck-walk in diapers mama lift placed on seat
- Death, The Friend This life we live A life so kneading This...
- ..+..The Dearth In Death..+.. In droves they came On ...
Kenyan lad trying a hand in poetry. A lyricist by hobby. Contact: +254726428501.
On Facebook: Mayse Codiers
Real Name: Edwin M'maitsi Kodia more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mayse Codiers
Death, The Friend
This life we live
A life so kneading
This life to leave
The greatest need
If a friend indeed
Is a friend in need
Death, a friend indeed
Breath, we don't need
To live Kneeling