md.abdul mannan Poems
- The World We Live In The world we live in
- Almighty Miracle Almighty Miracle Save me from obstacle, ...
- Call Not One Happy Until The ...
- The Death Of The Press When freedom of speech dies Also ...
- Unhappy Is The Man Unhappy is the man Having no mental ease
- It Was 1996 Share market Many people’s target
- And Let Me Die And let me die Keep your hand in my ...
Name: MD.ABDUL MANNAN
Education: MBA Major in Management
University: The University of Dhaka more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about md.abdul mannan
The World We Live In
The world we live in
Is full of cry
Justice mingling with rusty fossil
And green leaves dry.
Where the rat catches the cat
Cows outflank the horses
Hunted remains remorseless
A universe co-copulating
With mundane matters
The sick earth flatters
The sky cries in agony
The air moans in nuclear bustle
The hyenas down trod
With autocratic muscle.
The concreted earth
With cemented eye
Gazing to dehumanized earth
Says, “ oh if I could die”