Md. Joynal Abedin
Md. Joynal Abedin Poems
- Strand My austere eyes strand, To bifurcate my passion, ...
- Oblivion I want you to remember one thing If you be oblivion...
- Dewy Morning Each morning the dew drop To be fallen at my ...
- Sweetheart Each morning, The dew is falling around, It ...
- The Frozen Passion Each morning, The frozen dew drop To be ...
- Unkindness I see your beautiful eyes Look aside me with ...
Born in a small town, Gossaigaon in Assam. Struggled to acquire higher education. Passed MA in English under the University of Pune in 1997. Later on, took B. Ed & M.Phil Degrees. Presently, research scholar doing Ph. D in comparative literature in the Department of MIL under Gauhati University. Employed as Assistant Professor of English, Gossaigaon College under Gauhati University in Assam. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Md. Joynal Abedin
The Frozen Passion
Each morning, The frozen dew drop
To be fallen at your feet
To feel the fragrance
Of your cool and dying passion
With a flame of ice
Could enlighten the stubborn heart
A herd of memories
Should fly like the wave of the sea
To whisper in to your ears
This could burn your concealing instincts
To reset it,
And to beset the heart in a fertile land
A shower of frozen wind
Should climb up to your lips
To seek me silently
For feeling the passion of aching joy