Meenakshi Hariharan Poems
- Maths A strange subject that’s maths Which has never got me ...
- Mom, When I Cried Early morning, you make my bread, The ...
- Just For Me My friend is Like the nectar from the ...
- Clouds I travel, travel all over the world from oceans to ...
- Disease! ! Kills? ? Disease kills and increases doctors ...
- Spelling Mistakes! Is it normal to make spelling mistakes? ...
- My Genie I was given a lot of work, one day in school, ...
I am a girl from Bangalore, India. Now in Tawau, Malaysia. My father is my inspiration in writing poems. I also dedicate a small poem for him.
Rise and shine
Do your best and be fine. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A strange subject that’s maths
Which has never got me any pats.
Three major subjects in mathematics
Algebra, geometry and arithmetic.
Maths is full of calculation
But the problem is in multiplication.
You draw lines for squares and triangles
But you also have to find their angles.
Once when you double it’s a square
But when divided by the same number it’s a one.
The sums and problems are of tricks
Your mark is zero if it doesn’t click.