meera panigrahi Poems
- The Last Season This is the last season Winds blow without ...
- Life Force Why sing of hills, rivers, skies and trees In ...
- I Turned Away This year, will pass like all years days ...
- .disobedient Storm Winds fume and whine, Storm through ...
- From The Other Bank Those who have crossed over without pain...
- Bells Ring Out The bells in the temple ring out Evening ...
- Sun Harbinger Morning ray through branches and leaves ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about meera panigrahi
The Last Season
This is the last season
Winds blow without the lilt
of summer song.
The distance ends at no horizon-
all is here and now.
The land of the heart is wet.
Still the subterranean spring hums
the rain songs of yesterdays.
Memory will bring a new season
not of this earth.
Branches are twigs now.
But with a little rain
buds may come.