Meetika Srivastava Poems
- Dreams...Dreams...Dreams Neva really thought of myself ...
- Brother, A Gift Of Nature.
- All You Need
- The Fundamental Truth I may not be God’s favourite child but ...
- Smiles And More Smiles
- Missed Mom Like Never Before
- Days Of The Week Monday is a day to start afresh. Tuesday’s ...
Believe in dreams and determination to realize dreams.
I love to pen down my thoughts when words induce me to write. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Neva really thought of myself without my dreams….neva really found myself alone cuz my dreams were always there to stand by and hold me.
I dream not to move but to glide; I dream not to swim but to dive,
On the sands of time, my dreams are noth’ng but mirages of scintillating passions of mine!
Dreams Oh! Dreams you stay by whilst I toil, crawl and cry …through thicks & thins and testing times. Whether I shimmer or go dimmer…. In the wake of every little or mightier inhibition, there’s a promise I hold so dear to always endeavour to realise my visions and aspirations only...