Meg Meg Poems
- You'Re Gone I know you’re gone but how can that be We had ...
- Night Living high in the moon-lit sky, they often sit and ...
- Overwhelming Sorrow Time heals all wounds, that’s what’s ...
- Grandma A year has passed, since that dreaded day, when ...
- The Winding Road The winding road, it always turns, away ...
i love to read and i love to write. poems aren't my main thing but i do a few here and there. one of my favorite songs is picture by Kid Rock and Sherly Crow
(featuring sherly crow)
(kid rock) livin’ my life in a slow hell
Different girl every night at the hotel
I ain’t seen the sun shine in 3 damn days
Been fuelin’ up on ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meg Meg
I know you’re gone
but how can that be
We had plans for the future
lots of things, for you to see.
You were always the one beside me
in times of great despair
You loved me always deeply
even when, you weren’t quite there.
You always helped me through
the tough times I always had.
Now I’ve come to realize
that I shouldn’t be sad
My life will go on
I’ll be happy once again
but I’ll never forget
The way it should’ve been