Megan Dugan Poems
- A Lonely Tear A lonely tear falls down A smile turns to ...
- How Long Will The Pain Last? How long will the pain last? ' a...
- Alone Why does it hurt when you feel alone Cutting in deep ...
- Four Feet In Heaven Your favorite chair is vacant now... No ...
- Time To Go The time has come I think you know the Lord is ...
- Everyday Everyday I sit I think and I cry Wondering and ...
- An Angel An Angel came one morning, A visit he did ...
Yo wats up....well theres not much to me. i write poems when the occassion calls for it! ....i like to play v-ball love it. and i love to rock out to michael buble every now and then...... oh and my friend kc and i like to make a song out of my poems and just rock out. lol even though we suck! lol we dont care. just love life and love what we do!
LOVE, PEACE, CHICKEN GREASE! -DD more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Lonely Tear
A lonely tear falls down
A smile turns to frown
Trickles down the cheek
Does not make you weak
A lonely tear escapes
A lifetime of mistakes
A sad and lonely heart
Others broke apart
A lonely tear is dried
So many nights it cried
A friend reached out their hand
And tried to understand
The lonely tear is gone
Life will carry on
With love from a friend
The lonely tears will end