Megan Schreiber Poems
- Dr. Jekyll And Mr.Hyde: Purest...
- Game Show People say religion is like a game show We all ...
- The Mental Hospital The words mental hospital So harsh on ...
- Church Fashion Show Every Sunday morning They wake up extra...
- Prison Baby Born in a prison From the womb of a ...
- Dr. Jekyll: Uneven Mix (Part 1... Within all men there are two ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Megan Schreiber
Dr. Jekyll And Mr.Hyde: Purest Monster(Part 2)
With one drink I am new
A complete separation from the good
And a heavy concentration of bad
In this body I am young and sturdy
While in my other I am old and frail
But in this body I am hideous
The evil permanently staining my face
I am the purest of monster
I feel no love for thy neighbor
I feel no compassion for any
There is none but rage
A madness flowing through my veins
My heart beats for evil
And my lover is violence
I urge for murder
Having no rest until someone feels my fearsome wrath
Whether a child or an old widower