Meilani Rozavian Poems
- Memory your footprint fade away no residual ever existed
- Before The Last Departure if possible let me fly with the ...
- And..... I and…. I could do that too as same as you did to ...
- Unconditionally gave birth to you…. was beauty raising ...
- A Sonnet Of Painful the loud sound of blast broke the ...
I am not a writer and never learn about writing but I love to write. I also like art.
I spend some of my time making crafts such as embroidery, patchwork, stringing beads and sometimes painting
My Favourite lines is: I'm glad my life isn't perfect, I'm proud that I make mistakes, I'm happy I have my problems in life... It reminds me I'm real, I'm human... I'm me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meilani Rozavian
Before The Last Departure
let me fly with the birds
dance with the clouds
to remove this restless heart
let me sing along with butterflies
joking with flowers
to release this heartache
but the night shackling me
pressing my chest so tight
makes me hard to breathe
makes my soul weeping
let me be with my son a little longer
let me hug and kiss him
so no feeling of regrets
do not let him see my departure
so no tears to fall
then...... take me as Thy will