Meilani Rozavian Poems
- And..... I and…. I could do that too as same as you did to ...
- Memory your footprint fade away no residual ever existed
- Unconditionally gave birth to you…. was beauty raising ...
- A Sonnet Of Painful the loud sound of blast broke the ...
- Before The Last Departure if possible let me fly with the ...
I am not a writer and never learn about writing but I love to write. I also like art.
I spend some of my time making crafts such as embroidery, patchwork, stringing beads and sometimes painting
My Favourite lines is: I'm glad my life isn't perfect, I'm proud that I make mistakes, I'm happy I have my problems in life... It reminds me I'm real, I'm human... I'm me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meilani Rozavian
A Sonnet Of Painful
the loud sound of blast
broke the silence of the night
start creating the sonnet of painful
innocence babies crying
children screaming bewilderment
they could only crying and screaming
since they are really in frightened
debris everywhere, flame here and there
bodies lay bathed in blood
bodies lay lifeless
some moaning, some silent
some became defectively
some became orphan
tears will not be enough to pay for grief
regret will not return the dead
the guilt has to live tormented
in this ...