MEKALH AGAMET Poems
- The Death Of A Pride Long gone are those days When I knew no...
- The Stolen Pearl They glanced in horror… all confused, ...
- Lift Your Head Mama Your crispy voice echoed in ...
- The Begging Heart So I thought… With a little gut ...
- A Tramp In Rome "See this man, strange and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MEKALH AGAMET
The Death Of A Pride
Long gone are those days
When I knew no pride
I still had a land and a home
And a yard to play
But I thought pride would lift me up
So I made it come in to my way.
I went to the wild a gun in my hand
And fought a war to earn pride
High and down I searched in the moors
Shuffled the grass far and wide,
And there it was….
Lying behind the thorns
Defying anyone whoever comes forth.
But a fool me! Dared to the core
I paid pearl and gold even more
To seize it as though it was mine,
For I used to believe
Glory never parts pride
When it ...