Meleseini Meki Poems
- To The One Who Stole My Heart ...
- A Mother Blinded By Love I'm a mother of a little girl who's ...
- You'Re My Inspiration! I've been told so many time that I ...
- Why Didn'T You Wait A While!
- I'M Sorry But It's Just Me I've done all that you've asked of...
- Do I Exist? I'm expressing how I feel As my eyes fills with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meleseini Meki
I'M Sorry But It's Just Me
I've done all that you've asked of me
And still you deny.
That I've done something for you
Saying that I lied.
You've put me down
You say that I'm worthless to you.
But when you needed something
I was the first you'd call and I always came thru.
You say I'm a failure
That I'll never make it in life.
But yet I finished school, went to college
Became a good mother and a wife.
Still you look at me and treat me
As if I'm the scum in this world.
You're suppose to love me regardless
I'm your little girl.
Don't hate me for something
I couldn't ...