Melissa Killough Poems
- The Person Of Death Death's door I knock. Scary thing it's ...
- Looking At The Stars On a starry evening, West of the ...
- Someone Special To Me Blonde hair, blue eyes. His body ...
- Not Knowing July to June. What could it ruin. To love, to ...
- Wrath Of A Women In Love I love him. I don't care what all ...
- Dreams Dreams some crazy, weird, good, bad. Some amazing, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Killough
The Person Of Death
Death's door I knock.
Scary thing it's not locked.
Why mess with which I love or me.
If hurt comes to one my fury you'll see.
Death is a part of life.
But to it I'll take the knife.
Hate has come from deep within.
But death in light has not ever been.
Please take the one if you must.
But don't leave sadness in his dust.
For if you do, Death I'll cheat.
In love or hate, blood comes with a beat.
In Death there is a fight.
But none could make it right.
To death I honestly vow.
To no longer ask why or how.