Melissa Muchemwa Poems
- Everyday Everyday i see you walking past and i look away, ...
- Fearfully And Wonderfully Made... You are flowery ...
- Sweet Lord When i was heart-broken You bandaged my ...
- All Things I can write that poem I can release that album I...
- All Of My Needs He owns the earth He knows my worth He sees...
- When You Let Go When you let go of all the drama in your ...
- My Goals Can’t reach my goals I keep looking backwards, ...
I am proud Christian writer.The aim of my poetry is to inspire, encourage, strengthen and teach people. I welcome any comments and feedback. I hope you enjoy my work. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Muchemwa
i see you walking past
and i look away,
as if i never knew you,
as if you never knew me.
We used to be friends
before they came along,
Each gave away our trust.
In the end
our friendship became distant
and could not compromise.
we saw each walking past,
as usual we almost approached
before our other friends came along
and we both looked away,
as if we weren't about to cure
our broken hearts of lost friendship,
as if we never knew each other.